LENA Space Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how it is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and therefore (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) do not collect information about you unless you contact us (in which case, see section 4, below). Any information we do collect will only be used in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to LENA Space Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“LENA Space Ltd”||means LENA Space Ltd of 7 Suffolk House, Weston Lane, Bath, BA 4AB;|
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by LENA Space Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (www.lenaspace.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, www.lenaspace.com, is owned and operated by LENA Space Ltd , a limited company registered in England under 10245401, whose registered address is 7 Suffolk House, Weston Lane, Bath, BA1 4AB. Our VAT number is 266 4949 56.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Data Collected
- Subject to section 4.3, Our Site does not collect any data from you unless you contact Us via an email link which is included on Our Site. We do not place cookies on your computer, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- From emails We may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Our Site automatically collects the following (non-personal) data:
- Your IP Address;
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any data. Where We do (if you email Us, for example), We may use your data as follows:
- Responding to communications from you;
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £25. Please contact Us for more details.
- Contacting Us